Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

My First Creative Team Creation

Saturday is Dakoda's 4th Birthday, she is having a full Tinkerbell themed party with a face painter and craft tables to entertain the kidlets.

Though this card seems a little vintage for a 4 year old, I know my daughter will love it.
I used Prima - Fairy Belle papers, Prima Flowers, LOTV Stamp - From all of Us, Stickles, Glossy Accents and of course Copics!


 A close up of the colouring.

 
Copic colours I used are:
 
Dog: E53, E55, E57
Cat: W0, W1, W3, W5
Rabbit: C1, C3, C5
Balloon: R11, R20
Flower/Heart: B0000, B000, G000, G00
Background: B0000, C3, C5, C7
 
 
The inside of the card, I havent decided yet if I will stamp a sentiment or just write something.
 
 
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
 
 
Now go check out Scrap Goodies online store and bag yourself a bargain!


1 comment:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com

01 09 10