Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Welcome to the World

I made this card as a Welcome New Baby, bubs isnt due until Friday but I have been informed that its a girl (lets hope the sonographer is correct! haha)

I recently discovered Meljens Design digital stamps, I have to say.. I AM IN LOVE! So much fun to colour and there are so many gorgeous designs. The image I have used is called, Cuddle on a Cloud.

I have used Prima - Jack N Jill papers, Make it Crafty - Corner Flourishes, Kaisercraft - Newborn Rubon and American Crafts Rubon that I bought a million years ago. I used to be in love with Rubons then they kind of took a backseat, now to bring them all out again. Haha. The cardstock is from my scrap pile as well as the ribbon.

The Copic colours I used are:

Skin: E21, E00, E000
Cheek: R20
Hearts: RV06, RV04 & Glossy Accents
Stars: Y08, Y06
Nappy: B000, 0 & Stickles
Cloud: C3, C1, 0



 
 
I wish to enter this card into:
 
Meljens Design Challenge #154 - Happy Birthday (I'm going with Happy Birth day.. lol)
City Crafter Challenge #154 - Happy Birthday (Again, I'm going with Happy Birth day :-D)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a cute card. That image is so sweet. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. Such a cute image and beautifull colouring. Love those delicate corners and the little butterfly trail.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and a favorite sentiment!
    Thanks for joining in at Meljen's Designs! Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Dee (Meljens Designs Team Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! This is so sweet ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, she will love it! Thanks so much for sharing in our Birthday celebration this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card, and that sentiment is so sweet. I've never heard it before. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Use It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shelle, your card is so cute and gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at CCCB! Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and colorful card. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is pretty. Very delicate like a baby. Thanks for joining our 'sticky situation' challenge at Use it Tuesday this week.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Love it!

    Thanks for joining the challenge at the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Shelle, thank you for following my blog
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com

01 09 10